Visit the Alhambra for Schools
Description of the visit
With this type of visit their students @ s will know in an entertaining history and legends that occurred inside and outside the great fortified town XIII, XIV and XV century was the Alhambra (Red) and enjoy a pleasant walk the gardens of the Generalife, to finish the tour in the Summer Palace.
Those responsible for conducting these visits, plus Official Guide Granada, have experience in teaching and have the C.A.P. from the University of Granada. The explanations of our guides are all adapted to the educational level group time.
Observations of the visit
- This type of Transport is not included.
- Educational institutions of the EU. They can get the TICKETS WITH DISCOUNT.
- If you have tickets, do not forget to indicate on the booking form, by the time the Nasrid Palaces.
* The Alhambra Monumental has implemented the mandatory use of hearing aids to prevent noise pollution. The use is mandatory for groups of 7 or more people. More information
Details of the visit
Price of the tour for the group / service:
- If you have tickets: 175 €
- If you havent got any ticket and you want us to manage them, indicate it in the form.
- Rental headphone*: € 20 per group of 7-30 people.
* The price of this visit is increased to 210 €, Saturdays and holidays.
* Elementary students are not required to wear hearing aids. All prices including VAT.
Groups:Maximum 30 people per group (teachers included).
Guide:Accompaniment during the whole visit by a Granada Official Guide, member of the Association of Guides and Interpreters Heritage of Granada (A.G.I.P.).
Duration:From 2.30 to 3.00 hours approx.
Itinerary:Palaces Nasrid, Carlos V Palace, Medina, Generalife Gardens and Palace.
Languages:Request the language of the visit, we have guides in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Arabic and Japanese.
Meeting point:Generally Pavilion entrance of the Alhambra and Generalife, beside the tourist office.
Method of payment:Payment in advance by credit card or bank transfer.
More info:Phone: +34 958 918 029. Mobile: +34 677 417 790
Other Visits and Services
Translation | This past weekend, we were at the Alhambra accompanied by your guide Inmaculada Marin, serve these lines to witness the kindness and the good work of Immaculate at all times, for all that we congratulate them and thank them. Greetings Manuel Fernandez and the rest of the group
Translation | Dear Sirs. I must say that we really enjoyed the visit and would like to take this opportunity to thank the effectiveness in solving the error dates Mr. Alfonso Rios, who immediately we sought a solution and sent the fax confirmation to our hotel. Thank you for this way of working. So glad.
Translation | Dear Sirs: Serve these lines of thanks and congratulations to the work of the guide, José Antonio Puerto Ortuño last Tuesday, April 14, we lead by Palacios Nazaries night visit to the Alhambra, part of our history. His explanations, rigorous, entertaining, not without interest, curiosity, controversy ... transported us to the past with the closeness of living them at that time if only in memories.
ALHAMBRA GRANADA TOURS
Ten years offering the best service
The Educational and Cultural Association Alhambra welcomes you