Visit the Albaicin and Arab Bath Hammam of Granada
Description of the visit
With this pack you can enjoy two services, morning a guided tour of the Albaicin of Granada, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where you can discover the charms and histories of each of its corners, enjoy the best views of the Alhambra neighborhood from their viewpoints and in the afternoon you can go to an Arab bath hammam Al-Andalus in Granada to recover in Granada an ancient tradition: the hammam, offering a new bathroom concept focused on general body care, keeping the peaceful atmosphere and simple refinement inherited from Al-Andalus.
The bathrooms consist of three pools, one of cold water, warm water and hot water in which you can, during the hour and a half session, soaking in the murmur of water intermixed with notes of jasmine, taste tea mint and lost in a sea of arches and vaults while enjoying a soothing massage with scents.
Observations of the visit
- It is recommended to hydrate every so often with tea or water.
- It is advised not to stay more than 10 minutes in the hot thermal bath or steam room to avoid brownouts.
- The collection point is usually the hotel where they are staying, in the case where your hotel is outside Granada city or you do not have any hotel, the meeting point will be fixed later.
- If there were the possibility of a group in a single language, sometimes the visit could take place in two languages.
Arab baths Albaicin Paseo + = 56 € (VAT included)
Arab Hammam bath with aromatherapy and therapeutic massage
Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
It is the additional service bathroom. It is to enjoy fifteen minutes of massage within the hour and a half of service bath, where you will enjoy a relaxing massage where your stress disappear completely. Aromatherapy is included in the massage: aromatherapy is the art of inducing relaxation, assuage pain and enhance the welfare, health and beauty through the use of aromatic fragrances. Aromatic fragrances used for massage are:
- Lavender essence extremely relaxing.
- Rosemary Essence that will help with blood circulation and mental clarity.
- Essence of Salvia it has advantages of being a good antiseptic and healing.
- Ylang Ylang Essence , which is recommended for anxiety.
Quote in bathrooms afternoon, preferably in the session 16:00 h. sessions 14.00, 18.00, 20.00 and 22.00 are also available.
* Entry is not allowed to children under 5 years.
- Guided walk through the Albaicin
Duration: Approximately 2.30 hours guided tour.
The story told of Granada.
BETWEEN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY
We show the exciting transformation of a city as mythical as spectacular. We walk through the historic center to learn about urban planning after the conquest and the low Albayzín on behalf of Muslim Granada.
The untold story reflects important events of Grenadian past, covering: the figures of the Catholic Monarchs and Charles V, the Alhambra, the Moorish tragedy, the Albayzín today, its urban structure and hydraulic system, Grenadians Carmenes. ..
- Itinerary: Around the Cathedral, Alcaicería, Albayzín, river Darro.
- Meeting point: Brary Plaza Rambla, Kiosk "meeting" college stre.et corner Catalino
- Accompaniment during the whole visit by a Granada Official Guide, member of the Association of Guides and Interpreters Heritage of Granada (A.G.I.P.)
- Duration: 2.30 hours approximately.
- Languages: English and Spanish.
- Departure: EVERYDAY March to October 10:30 am // NOVEMBER TO FEBRUARY 11:00
Other Visits and Services
Translation | This past weekend, we were at the Alhambra accompanied by your guide Inmaculada Marin, serve these lines to witness the kindness and the good work of Immaculate at all times, for all that we congratulate them and thank them. Greetings Manuel Fernandez and the rest of the group
Translation | Dear Sirs. I must say that we really enjoyed the visit and would like to take this opportunity to thank the effectiveness in solving the error dates Mr. Alfonso Rios, who immediately we sought a solution and sent the fax confirmation to our hotel. Thank you for this way of working. So glad.
Translation | Dear Sirs: Serve these lines of thanks and congratulations to the work of the guide, José Antonio Puerto Ortuño last Tuesday, April 14, we lead by Palacios Nazaries night visit to the Alhambra, part of our history. His explanations, rigorous, entertaining, not without interest, curiosity, controversy ... transported us to the past with the closeness of living them at that time if only in memories.
ALHAMBRA VALPARAISO OCIO Y CULTURA
Ten years offering the best service
The Educational and Cultural Association Alhambra welcomes you